Why Choose This Tour:
- The only Disney tour guided by a Disney author, historian and media host.
- Discover the meticulous details, hidden treasures and overlooked experiences that the Magic Kingdom has to offer.
- Explore Walt Disney’s legacy through intriguing stories and little-known facts.
- Delight in the splendor of the park through history and trivia.
- Gain exciting new perspectives as you experience the park in an educational and entertaining way.
- Your private tour will be interactive, exclusive to your group, and personalized to your group’s interests.
Important Tour Details:
- Length: The standard tour is 4 hours with 5- and 6-hour options available
- Group Size Restrictions: 1 to 6 people per group or family
- Start time: Pre-arranged per tour group, between park opening and 1 p.m.
- Admission Tickets: All tour participants are responsible for their own park admission tickets.
- Rain or Shine: All tours operate rain or shine.
- Meals: Tours generally do not include meals, but may be customized based on your preferences.
- Attractions (Rides): Tours generally do not include riding attractions, but may be customized based on your preferences.
- Park Coverage: Tours of the Magic Kingdom explore all 6 whimsical lands in depth, plus several secret spots along the way.
Price and Payment:
- The standard 4-hour tour is $395 for up to 6 people (sorry, no more than 6 at this time)
- The standard tour +1 hour is $490
- The standard tour +2 hours is $585
- We require payment in full 2 weeks in advance of your tour date
- We accept all major credit cards (you will be invoiced directly via PayPal)
Cancellation and Refunds:
- 100% refund if canceled at least 1 week before scheduled tour date
- 50% refund if canceled 1 to 6 days before scheduled tour date
- No refund if canceled within 24 hours of scheduled tour date
- Tours operate rain or shine — if the park is open, the tour goes on
Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident in your group’s positive experience that you may request a refund at the conclusion of your tour if it did not meet your expectations. Period.
How to Book Your Tour:
Please complete the online booking form or email Lou directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.