Will there be other people joining us on our tour?
No, this will be a private and customized tour for your group of up to six people. This is your tour only! Whether you have one person in your group, or six, the tour will be exclusive to your party and personalized to your interests and interactions. No two tours will be the same.
Will we go on any attractions (rides) or eat at any restaurants?
Because this tour will focus on hidden treasures, background stories and history in the parks, time will be spent exploring areas that don’t include typically include going on attractions or eating meals. Since it is a private tour, it can be customized based on your preferences, and extra time can be spent discussing some of your favorites.
What park tours do you offer?
Currently, Magic Kingdom is the only private tour offered by Lou Mongello at Walt Disney World. The next tours to come on line will be Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
How much does it cost?
- The standard 4-hour tour is $495 for up to 6 people
- The standard tour +1 hour is $590
- The standard tour +2 hours is $685
- We require payment in full 2 weeks in advance of your tour date
- We accept all major credit cards (you will be invoiced directly via PayPal)
What is your cancellation or refund policy?
- 100% refund if canceled at least 1 week before scheduled tour date
- 50% refund if canceled 1 to 6 days before scheduled tour date
- No refund if canceled within 24 hours of scheduled tour date
- Tours operate rain or shine — if the park is open, the tour goes on
- Money Back Guarantee: We are so confident in your group’s positive experience that you may request a refund at the conclusion of your tour if it did not meet your expectations. Period.
How long does a tour last?
4 to 6 hours. The standard tour lasts 4 hours, but you can elect 1 or 2 additional hours.
When do tours start?
We arrange a custom start time with each tour group, but ask that they start at some point between the park opening (usually 8 a.m.) and 1 p.m.
Where do we meet to start the tour?
Inside the Magic Kingdom, at the tree in front of the train station on the right hand side (near the stroller rental), which is right after you pass through the turnstiles. See map.
How do I book a tour?
Please complete the online booking form or email Lou directly at email@example.com.