Disney Author, Historian and Host Lou Mongello offers private Walt Disney World tours to families and groups looking for a unique way to experience the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
Each walking tour is customized to your interests for a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
- Discover the meticulous details, hidden treasures and overlooked experiences that the Magic Kingdom has to offer.
- Explore Walt Disney’s legacy through intriguing stories and little-known facts.
- Delight in the splendor of the park through history and trivia.
- Gain exciting new perspectives as you experience the park in an educational and entertaining way.
- Your private tour will be interactive, exclusive to your group, and personalized to your group’s interests.
- Although we will not experience any restaurants or attractions during the standard tour, Lou can spend extra time discussing some of your favorites, and also share attraction tips and suggestions along the way. One or two hours can be added to the standard tour to accommodate time for a meal or attractions.
- All Walt Disney World private tours are personally guided by Lou Mongello
**This is your tour only! Whether you have one person in your group, or six, the tour will be exclusive to your party and personalized to your interests and interactions. No two tours will be the same.
If you’re looking for an educational and entertaining way to experience the magic of Disney, there is only one option: a private guided walking tour with Lou Mongello.
Magic Kingdom Tour Details
- Length: 4 hour minimum
- Group Size Restrictions: Up to 6 people per group or family
- Start time: Pre-arranged per tour group, typically between park opening and 1 p.m.
- Admission Tickets: All tour participants are responsible for their own park admission tickets
- Meals: The Standard Tour does not include time for meals, but one or two hours can be added to allow time for this, if interested
- Attractions (Rides): Tours generally do not include riding attractions, but may be customized based on your preferences. One or two additional hours can be added to allow time for this, if interested.
- Park Coverage: Tours of the Magic Kingdom explore all 6 whimsical lands in depth, plus several special locations along the way
Price and Payment
- The rate for a standard 4-hour tour is $495 for up to 6 people
- The standard tour +1 hr (5 hours total) to accommodate time for a meal and/or attractions is $590
- The standard tour +2 hrs (6 hours total) to accommodate time for a meal and/or attractions is $685
- We require payment in full 2 weeks in advance of your tour date
- We accept all major credit cards
Cancellation and Refunds
- 100% refund if canceled at least 1 week before scheduled tour date
- 50% refund if canceled 1 to 6 days before scheduled tour date
- No refund if canceled within 24 hours of scheduled tour date
- Tours operate rain or shine
How to Book a Tour
Please complete the form below to submit your information and inquiry to Lou. Tours are subject to availability. If the date you request is not available, Lou will try to offer alternate options that coincide with your vacation. Typically within 48 hours, Lou will respond via email to discuss your request and schedule your date. You can also email Lou directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“From the moment my wife and I met up with Lou on the hallowed grounds of the Magic Kingdom (MK), to the second the tour concluded, we had Lou’s complete attention. Lou’s obvious affection for the lands of the MK was evident in his detailed knowledge of not only the large mainstay attractions, but also the small, tucked away treasures. Somehow, Lou guided us through the MK but made us feel like we were leading him as he allowed us to ask questions, stray off topic, and stop for quick breaks. I have been to the MK countless times on multiple trips over the years, but as I walked out of the MK after Lou’s tour, I felt like it was the first time I had been there. I genuinely believed I couldn’t love the MK more, but after engaging it with Lou, I have a new and deeper love for every inch of that magical place. Everyone could benefit from a few hours with Lou. If you are a first-time visitor to WDW or a season pass holding Florida resident, you will leave the MK with new information and a greater level of respect and awe for what Walt, Roy, and incredibly talented imagineers were able to accomplish. I would without question take Lou’s tour over and over again.”